Today feels like the first day of winter; in the morning it snowed, it was colder than normal and it seemed like I wouldn't see an insect, (not including the
pupa), until the spring. So when we went out to a garden centre, my Dad bought me a book on how to draw insects, (
here is a link to the book). I'm not a great artist, and I normally use my camera rather than pencil and paper, but I gave art a try and here is the result...
 |
| Sorry about the colours, I am red-green colour blind. |
The image I was copying is one of mine, and I would prefer the photo to be framed than my water colour attempt. Here is the original photo:
The original image was taken at
Buchan Country Park and was the winner of the young photographer of the year 2014. Unfortunately, there has been no 2015 competition.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for your comment. I will try and reply soon.