Wednesday, 15 July 2015

Cleaning the Local Nature Reserve

As I have said before (see here), litter is a problem. Litter is a problem to our wildlife and their habitats. So that is why I did a river clean at Grattons LNR (Local Nature Reserve). I have done a beach clean before (see here) but this time, instead of just two minutes, I did it for half an hour or so.

I found out that there are loads more fish swimming in the river than I had previously expected. It is also deeper than I thought, being at some parts up to the top of my boots.

Here are some photos of me, taken by my Dad, doing the clean:

Who put this here? Someone's shorts!

Food packets are common

I found quite a lot, I filled half of a bin bag!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I will try and reply soon.