First of all, a little news:
We think that the small white butterfly pupa is dead, it dropped off the top of the tank and disappeared without a trace. I have also bought a butterfly house so that I could potentially raise more than one caterpillar at the same time.
I have also ordered a new trail camera, better than the previous two. However, they have run out of stock in the UK, and it will be arriving in late February, so you will have to wait till then...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On the weekend, I went to Buchan Country Park. I stayed around Douster Pond, like last week. I took some photos there, but not much was happening. But nothing warned me of the unusual ending. After 45 minutes of silent waiting, a large cloud loomed over me. With a large clap of thunder, the heavens opened and it started hailing! Just a usual day at Buchan Country Park...
The odd thing was the weather forecast predicted light rain, I can only guess that global warming is responsible...

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for your comment. I will try and reply soon.