Wednesday, 20 January 2016

Caterpillar diary entry 4

Last caterpillar entry, (see here), I wrote about the first caterpillar of the year, (see here). I can say that it is not dead, as I had thought it was,  but it is eating like, well, a very hungry caterpillar!

Now it has settled down in the butterfly habitat that I bought, (see here). Today I brought it outside to take the first few photos. Here are the photos:

Where is he? It is a game of hide and seek

The habitat is usually in the house

After school, I go out to the garden to get some winter flowering clematis which  we think is one of its food plants. I then replace one of the older, wilted shoots with a fresh new one.

I hope the caterpillar makes it to be a butterfly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I will try and reply soon.