10) At ten is my first images back from my trail camera at Buchan. It was amazing seeing the deer on the camera, and I was happy with the results!
9) Nine is the fox cubs at home, taken on my trail camera. They were very cute, and I also found out where my tennis balls go!
8) Eight has to be doing the RSPB Garden bird watch at both home and Buchan. I saw lots of different species, including a treecreeper.
7) How could I not include my sonnet poem? It is at seven, this poem is about the idea of a dark side to robins...
6) Six is all of the lovely birds that visit our garden, a post on the unusual visitors that I am very proud of.
![]() |
| A red squirrel on Brown sea island |
4) At number four is all of the trips out I have had. I have been to so many different places, Buchan, Warnham, Pulborough, Titchfield Haven...
3) Three is my attempts to rear caterpillars, and the diary that goes with it. Despite not actually yet been successful, I learnt a lot trying...
2) Two is the wild patch at the back of the garden. It has helped me understand more about wildlife, and has also given wildlife a home.
1) What about number one? Well, all of the blog has been amazing. I have seen marsh harriers, a dark green fritillary and a mouse trapped in the bird food tub!
I am looking forward to next year...

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for your comment. I will try and reply soon.