Monday, 29 August 2016

A round up of the past fortnight

Hello! Since I wrote last blog post I did, I have done a lot of small wildlife things that are slightly too insufficient to do a blog post on them. So, here is A round up of the past fortnight (or so):

I have bought a new scope that I have used at Warnham LNR and Titchfield NNR. It is great for the garden feeders, they have a great focal range.

The siskins are back! And, as last year, earlier than they should be! They will stay with us for the next six months until early spring, when they go off and breed.

I have been the many nature places, including:

Pulborough Brooks
Grattons LNR
Warnham LNR
Buchan Country park
Tilgate park
Sheffield park
Petworth park

And that is about it! I hope I do a lot by this time next week. See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I will try and reply soon.