Focus on Wildlife
Pages
Home
My best photos
Caterpillar diary
All Pages
Sunday, 9 August 2015
Trail cam footage 09/08/15
After a fair few
technical problems
and
wildlife not showing up
, I have finally managed to capture some more footage of the
deer
at
Buchan Country Park
. Unfortunately I put it on photo mode, not on video mode so I just have photos.
This view shows the woodland habitat from below
The deer are in infra-red so the pictures below are in black and white!
Deer on the move
Nosy deer
Unfortunately, I didn't put the mode back to video so
next week
may be in photos too.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for your comment. I will try and reply soon.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for your comment. I will try and reply soon.