Monday, 7 September 2015

Two trips to Warnham LNR

I have been to Warnham LNR twice recently, once with a friend and once with family, and I have, like always, seen a wealth of wildlife. I saw the kingfisher hunting successfully and the first flock of geese so far this Autumn. A grey heron came up close to the heron hide, hunting in the reeds. A little grebe came close and walking around on the top of the reserve I found a legless lizard, also known as the Slow worm. A common blue let my friend and I get up close to it and take some macro photos. While eating food on a picnic table, a robin came an arm's length away and let us get some shots.

A grey heron hunting

A common blue

A Robin

I hope that I visit again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I will try and reply soon.